1.Valentines Day is perfect to personalize candy bars to say I LOVE YOU!
2. Make romantic Love Coupons or Coupons for children.
3. Mardi Gras Wrappers would be a great way to celebrate the monthís activities.
4. Create a basket with Jokes and Puns for April Fools day.
5. Add them to Easter Baskets and in Easter egg hunts
6. Make special Passover place cards.
7. Use as stocking stuffers
8. Send Candy grams throughout the year.
9. Create a Motherís Day or Grandmotherís day basket with the pictures of their children and a special message on each bar.
10. Brighten up your local CPA during tax season with some fun IRS Jokes printed on the money wrappers
11. Print quotes from Famous African Americans on bars during Black History Month.
12. Up lift quotes from outstanding women during Women in History Month.
13. Have a basket of bars in your house around the holidays so you have a gift for an unexpected guest.
14. Donít forget Graduation season. Congratulate a new graduate with personalized gifts they can hand out to classmates. It would be great to put their contact information on them so they can keep in touch.
Back to Articles