1. Give personalized candy bars in the place of gift cards for every day occasions: they cost less than a greeting card and give a sweet message!
2.Give candy bar coupons as a special reward to your children for a good deed.
3. Make romance coupons for your special “Sweetie”!
4. Use as place cards for dinner parties.
5. Great party favors for all occasions (anniversary, retirement, special event, etc.)
6. Use candy bars to notify everyone of your new address
7. Send out delicious Thank You notes
8. Attach to gifts as a personalized card.
9. Create a personalized candy bouquet. This makes a very nice gift.
10. Attach to a stuffed animal with a special message.
11. Celebrate the end of a sport season (you could include player stats and photos)
12. Say Thank you to your coach(s) and teammates.
13. Reward students for good grades.
14. Use as gifts for National Teacher Appreciation Week.
15. Give as Thank You to Volunteers.
16. Use in Flower arrangements instead of cards.
17. Sell bars for a fundraiser.
18. Use as a fun icebreaker calling card.
19. Children can give them to classmates at the end of the school year with their phone number and email address on them.
20. Say congratulations with a personalized chocolate bottle.
21. Have a theme party and use candy bars to enhance the event.
22. Make special bars for a class or family reunion.
23. Add a special basket to your Guest room as a special welcome gift.
24. Send a basket to a college student to let them know you are thinking of them.
25. Promote a school event.
26. Give as a Welcome basket – new neighbors, employees, etc.
27. “Random acts of Kindness” give everyone a smile one day.
28. Say you’re sorry with a special gift.
29. Send Candy grams throughout the year.
30. Perfect gift for the person who has everything.
31. Make a joke of the day basket for someone in your office or school.
32. Use at church to teach children bible verses – print a verse on each bar.
Back to Articles